Published here: click to continue how to buy Clomid resource like this.
- Study Groups
- Missions Projects
Why do some churches grow, some remain stagnant, and others decline? It's not a mystery. The biblical principles for spiritual multiplication are evident in the pages of the Scriptures...if we'll only notice them. Far too often, pastors and other leaders assume they have to be the workhorses to pull all the weight of ministry, but this misunderstanding exhausts a few and leaves all the rest underemployed and frustrated.
In A Spirit-Empowered Church, Alton Garrison points us to the heart of dynamic church growth: creating Spirit-empowered disciples who are involved in five activities - connect, grow, serve, go, and worship - to change individuals, families, and communities with the love and power of God's mighty Spirit.
Berean School of the Bible is excited to announce this wonderful book is now a course. Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the need for a process to guide the church in vision and ministry.
- Identify the five functions of the Acts 2 process, and explain their roles in the Spirit-empowered church.
- Explain the need for both strategic planning and the empowerment of the Spirit, for church revitalization.
- Explain the importance of the priesthood of all believers and how utilizing every believer's gifts can impact ministry in the local church.
- Describe the necessity of an honest assessment of a local church's strengths and weakness in order to grow that church in the five functions of the Acts 2 process.
- Analyze the biblically based mission of the church and its role in vision and strategic planning.
- Analyze the importance of both the Great Commandment and the Great Commission in fulfilling the mission of the church.
- Describe the process for developing a God-inspired vision for the local church as it intersects with people's needs in your community.
- Identify the core values of your church, and write them down.
- Develop a strategic plan for your church utilizing the five functions in Acts 2 that are based on (1) the core values of the church and (2) a God-inspired vision for ministry.
Alton Garrison serves as the assistant general superintendent of the Assemblies of God. He is also the chair of PCCNA (Pentecostal Charismatic Churches of North America) and the cochair of the Empowered21 USA cabinet. He is the author of several books, including Hope in America's Crisis and The 360 Disciple. He and his wife, Johanna, currently reside in Springfield, Missouri.